Our Spa facilities ; Our gym, hot tub with adjacent outdoor pool* and sauna are open for our lodging clientele only.
You are an outside guest ? You can book treatments or massage, however, the use of our facilities is reserved for our lodging clientele only.
*Please note that our outdoor pool is not heated, but used has a Nordic experience
- The spa reception desk is equipped with a protective screen.
- Antibacterial gel station is available prior entering the spa.
- Our Housekeeping staff regularly clean the spa.
- Chlorine tests have been increased for both the pool and he Jaccuzi (6 times a day).
- It is mandatory to take a shower with soap before using our aquatic facilities after a massage.
- The time allocated for the use of the Jaccuzi is limited to 30 minutes, in order to allow other guests to use it as well.
Book your time 819-425-8551 (ext. 5050)
- The Spa team manages the access to the spa facilities.
For more information about the Spa, we invite you to contact us at 819-425-8551 (ext. 5050).
Massages are proposed at the spa (available for outside guests also) or in the comfort of your Suite (for lodging guests only), with a $10 supplement p.p.
- Guests must take a shower before their massage. A shower after massage is required if you plan on using the spa facilities.
- Guests must wear a single-use mask during their massage.
- Duo massages are available (couple or family members) either at the Spa, in our duo room.
- Guests are asked to complete a health questionnaire and sign it before their massage.
- The health and hygiene of massage therapists are monitored daily.
- The massage therapists wear Personal Protective Equipment (mask).
- Hand hygiene is crucial, and massage therapists must wash their hands in the guest’s presence when entering and leaving a massage room.
- At the end of each massage, the rooms are completely sanitized in accordance with a strict protocol based on INSPQ recommendations.
- As usual, sheets, blankets, headrests and pillows are changed between each client.