If you like to pamper yourself with the utmost in elegance and grandeur, our Presidential Suites will more than meet and your expectations. Their impressive 1200 square feet (107 square metres) welcome you with an understated stone walkway leading into a comfortable living-room. The dining area is ideal for hosting a healthy breakfast before heading out to explore Tremblant.
The suite's 3 wood-burning fireplaces ensure that you are surrounded by warmth wherever you may be. A secluded terrace of approximately 750 square feet allows you to soak in your private hot tub among the treetops while providing a breathtaking 180-degree view of the lake and the mountain. These suites feature one an a half bathrooms, ideal for those quick changes before heading back to the patio. When the sun sets, our lavish king-size bed invites you to lay your head upon our luxurious down-filled pillows.
The cathedral ceilings with massive wood beams, the rich textiles found throughout the suites, the mineral water and chocolate provided in our turndown service, the sound of tranquility and the smell of the pine trees surrounding your private terrace create myriad sensations for your five senses.
In all our Suites you will find
- King-size bed
- Wood-burning fireplace
- Air conditioning with individual controls
- Private balcony or large terrace with screened French patio doors that open for fresh air
- Breathtaking view of Lake Tremblant
- Two phone lines, cordless telephone with voice mail, Stereo CD player, Alarm clock, cable and on-demand pay television
- High-speed Wireless and LAN internet access
- Free WiFi service in common areas
- Spacious bathroom equipped with heated marble floor, deep sunken therapeutic spa bathtub, separate rain shower and private water closet
- Safe deposit box
- Ironing Board and iron
- Hair dryer
- Luxurious Bathrobes
- AVEDA amenities